Thursday, April 8, 2010

A new experiment

Can't say what it is exactly because I want to see it proven with me before I mention it. My friend tried it and was excited about the results so I figured I'd give it a whirl too.

Supposedly it helps remove toxins from fat thru the lymph system, which helps shrink the size of body fat. I tried one session of this last night while on hcg so we'll see what happens. Since I have to be up much earlier than my normal time, my morning weight is off. A more accurate weigh in happens after 9 for me.

For a quick update, my weight has pretty much stalled all week. Maybe due to stress. My middle child hit her eyebrow against the wall on Monday and needed 14 stitches total in 3 layers of tissue. That and major brake issues with our only vehicle has created a tad more stress than normal. Blech... My homeopathic remedy is still working quite well. Time to get the kids going for another busy day out & about!

No comments: