Friday, January 22, 2010

Ramblings

Ok, so I have nothing exciting or new to post here. My hcg is on it's way and I'm still trying to determine the issues in my body. Mostly I wanted to have a new post up that didn't bring back the memories of that liver tonic! LOL!

I was reminded of something just a few minutes ago. I haven't been in contact with my little brother for about 3 years and for Christmas, I finally got ahold of his number thru mutal friends and called him. Somewhere in the middle of a 7 hour long conversation, he asks me if I know anything that can help him increase his appetite. He hardly ever eats and is bothered by it. Hmmmm.... I also remembered meeting my birth uncle about 13 years ago(my brother & I were adopted at age 4 & 5) and remembered him talking about how he has no appetite either and tends to force down smoothies to get nourishment.

So now I am wondering what connection this has. Maybe the hashimoto's low thyroid is the cause. Hard to say if anyone else has it.

As you can tell by my blog, I am working hard at eating healthy foods. Yes, I eat ice-cream sometimes and corn tortilla chips, occasionally I eat a piece of pizza, but as I really look at my diet, it is pretty darn healthy. I am now exercising and training at the gym as my body allows. So why am I not losing? I hate to admit this, but I am not losing, only slowly gaining. I know some of it is muscle growth, but in my belly? Right now I'm in the super-bloated time so my mood and ambition is stamped down some. grrrrrhhh.....


*sigh*

As much as I didn't want to do hcg protocol again, I will pick up the pack and start back down that trail again. I am hoping to receive the shipment sometime after 7 days.

2 comments:

Holistic Health Coach-Tri Mom said...

I would love to find out your comments about why you didnt want to do HCG again...

I'm in the process of writing a book on HCG success (or not-i want to show both sides)stories...including before and after pics, background, tips/tricks, and recipes, and I was wondering if you would like to be interviewed/be a contributer? You can reach me at kellymn72@yahoo.com or via my blog mymomtris.com . Would love for you to be a part of it!

Trudi said...

My reasons are because I pushed thru hcg for a year and didn't take breaks and wore myself out. The last few times I started a round, I got nausious every time I sat down to eat and couldn't eat the food. I am not sure if it was mental or physical. Could be both: my mind was sick of the food and my body needed a break.

I'm not sure I am ready for an interview but I will consider it!