Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pyramid workout

Pyramid workout I just learned about that may work for my body:

example:
For incline barbell press (seated in a laid back position, barbell in each hand and pressing from shoulder height to fully extended above my head)

15 lbs for 10 reps
20 lbs for 8 reps
25 lbs for 6 reps
30 lbs for 4 reps

This is to be done for all workouts each week, then next week start the process at the 2nd poundage and increase the weights accordingly.

I did this for all my workouts on Thursday. I did not perform squats or bench press to not stress out too much. I could really feel the burn in a different way in my muscles. AND the pain/fatigue did not seem too great the next day. Today I feel a bit stiff, but not too bad. I haven't decided if I will workout today or not. One day of rest btwn workouts. I will decide after hubby comes home from work and I go shopping for my 5 yo's birthday present.

I posted my new sculpt on my sculpting blog so make sure you check it out!

No comments: