Sunday, December 6, 2009

Began today!

Today, my hubby TOTALLY surprised me! I suggested to go to the gym today and he AGREED! WITH JOY! So today it took us an hour btwn the two of us to find all the equipment and figure everything out. We are hoping that after this week, we'll have a routine down pat and the time will go quicker. The goal is to do this routine in the wee hours of the morning before hubby goes to work. He has to leave for work at 5:30 am!!! GAH!

But the excellent part is that we both feel ALIVE and are encouraged to continue! Not bragging, but I was highly impressed with my ability to lift many times the same weight or very close to what my hubby was lifting. And he looked AWESOME as his muscles rippled while working out.. WHOOT WHOOT!

So tomorrow is a day of rest to allow our muscles to relax as a whole and recoup for the next HIT!

1 comment:

Weight Loss said...

When it comes to making decisions, especially in losing weight, the more options one has, the more difficult it is to make a choice. Weight Loss Gold Coast