Thursday, November 5, 2009

That time of the year... already?!

I know that Christmas is a couple months away and this year I'm trying to start Christmas shopping BEFORE the last minute. I succeeded a couple years ago and it was great.... even though I forgot a couple gifts I purchased early & hid....lol. I was looking around online and found this neat idea!!

(there was supposed to be a video, but it is not working... sigh.. oh well.. here's an image you can click!)

PackageFromSanta.com




I am happily feeling less pain now that I started the myofascial release therapy and a new supplement. I can tell it is working because within 30 minutes of taking it, I get very VERY warm... meaning my body's thermostat is heating up. This is good.

I also got approval from my VA doc & their Voc Rehab system to get an eliptical machine to start working out. I'm not sure how long until I get it, but I can wait! It's free for me!! Now... to see if I can ask for something to do with weight training and I should be in a good place. I have this deep desire to start working out seriously again. I think that may be the final thing to get my body fully on track.

Also... the links in my post about alldaychemist are working!

No comments: