Saturday, October 24, 2009

New supplier posted

This supplier is trusted to be human hcg (not animal) and shipping is decently quick and they guarantee your shipment to show up. If it doesn't, contact them and they will work things out.





My referral ID is 58876 ... please make sure you list me as your referrer!

one vial 5000iu

3 vials 5000iu

5 vials of 5000iu


This supplier is trusted to be human hcg (not animal) and shipping is decently quick and they guarantee your shipment to show up. If it doesn't, contact them and they will work things out quickly. Often the shipments arrive within 2 weeks (not always, but often!)

5 comments:

Kersten said...

I think your link is broken, it's not working for me.

Trudi said...

Thanks, Kersten! I fixed the links and they should be working properly now!

Beth said...

I received my HCG this round from a doctor so I have no idea the strength to order. Can you give me instructions on what to order and how much to inject daily?

Thanks so much! I am on day 7 and down 7!

Beth

Trudi said...

Hi Beth! CONGRATS on your losses! I posted what to order in the post above.... order 5000 iu vials of hcg.

Each vial will be for a 23 day short round (approx) and 15 lbs (approx).

each round has different loss amt and usually the first round has the highest losses (but not always)


Mixing for injections is different than mixing for sublingual (under tongue). I have sublingual mixing instructions HERE . I will see if I can dig up the injection mixing instructions and post them on the front page of my blog links.

If you do injections, you will also have to order syringes, needles and bacteriostatic water, which can get spendy. This is a main reason many people switch to sublingual. You can save a couple of your injection syringes, take the needles off, wash & use the measuring part for sublingual since it is sometimes difficult to find anything to measure so small!

lemme know if you need any more help!

generic drugs online said...

It's great when you are just surfing the web and really enjoyed having a look around your blog today, keep up the good work!