Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 16 VLCD and I am down about 8 lbs (including the 2 lbs of loading weight). I forgot to write down the poundage when I started so I'm not exactly sure on numbers here, but am more worried that I am going DOWN instead of exact weight. TOM started so things stalled a few days there.

I ran out of my n-acetaltyrosine last week and the doc said their shipment should be in this week. I was hoping it would have been in on Monday but I have received no call yet. ARH!! I Miss what that supplement was doing in my life! LOL!

The Marine Corps Birthday Ball is in a couple weeks and I still haven't decided if I want to go or not. I feel like a total blob and not at all pretty enough to go. There was one special gown I saw last year I wanted for this year, but it looks like I won't fit it properly this time either. Very upsetting me, but then I need to remember that I should be happy where I am at and stop whining about everything I cannot control. So... I will give myself a good talking to and see what hubby wants to do this year.

No comments: