Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Still on p3 break and ...

Very very stable! pfwhew! I am SOOOO glad to be stable. I think the LDN really had a lot to do with my issues these past few months. It boosts the endorphins which takes away my appetite for most foods except soothing dairy. ohhhh yum!! I am thinking about starting p2 again next week but am not sure yet. I am very much enjoying a different menu and am hoping to get the LDN in my system a bit longer before I quit again.

On a good note... my good friend who is a homeopathist was over last weekend and determined I have some scar tissue in my gut which could be slowing things down in the digestion area. The good news: I have been having moving success since starting the appropriate muscle salt remedy! woohoo!!

1 comment:

The Garden of Egan said...

I just found your site and am glad I did. Thanks for all your work and sharing your story.
I plan on starting tomorrow. I am so hopeful!