Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday Deviations

Easter Sunday had some deviations. We were weak but knew we'd gain or stall because of it. we both are up 1 lb today. No biggie. We deviated but very, very little.

I'm on day 2 of LDN and am doing well with peace of mind. Pain is lessened ever so slightly and I am excited to continue therapy. Here's a video about LDN for anybody with auto-immune problems:

Part One

Part Two
Part Three

TOM started again today... sigh... hormones out of balance, or it could be a side-effect of hcg too. Only one week of no bleeding.....hopefully it will settle down after I am finished with protocol.

3 comments:

jsevenup said...

Hi there,

I have to start my LDN, too, I put if off but I ma starting tonight.

Let me know how it goes....

I have an article about my mother in a writing contest on "The New Author", check it out and vote if you want! God Bless :)....

Trudi said...

lovely tribute to your mother! Keep me updated on your LDN experience! It can take up to several months for full effect! TTYL!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!