Friday, April 10, 2009

BIG loss! woohoo!!

I loaded to 164.4 lbs (YIKES!)

Yesterday I was down to 162.2
Today I weighed in at 160.0

I don't recall hubby's stats but he is losing well too. I'm really surprised he is going so far now. Initially he wanted to stop at 150 and then 'work out' to get the rest off if he needed. Now his goal is to get ALL his abnormal fat off! gah! too funny! lol! I keep looking at him in shock at how small he has become! I think this is the weight he was when he was in his early 30's and running 10 miles a day in the Marine Corps.

I did some EFT yesterday to help myself get over the sabotage issue I keep having. I've got issues of getting close to finishing and can't seem to make it. I realized that as soon as I wrote a goal down, I'd never make it. So I stopped making goals of weightloss. Yesterday I realized why this is my problem. It stems from a crazy childhood. My mom would allow me to be involved in things, but never let me finish. I'd take a class but was not allowed to take the test to get the certification. Or I'd start a project for competition and she'd take it over and finish it for me. My ability was never good enough and I never realized how it has held me back in my adult life. I didn't even finish my 6 years in the Navy!! And I still have regret & dreams of going back to finish. Fear of success and fear of failure are also a biggie for me. My friend is a homeopathist and we FINALLY figured out my constitutional remedy of Silica. This will help my mental and physical issues as well.

I am praying and striving to not deviate already. I am so dry I drink TONS of water and am still thirsty! Funny thing is water does not taste good to me this round. Normally I LOVE water! It could be some more healing going on. We stopped NAET tx because the last of my VA back-pay ran out so now we're determining what next to do.

We are working slowly on our back yard to get the old huge garden dug out. It was a box garden with crappy soil and too big to grow anything in. Too big means too many weeds to keep up with. We are converting everything to square foot gardening to conserve space, time, energy, produce, etc. I am very excited my hubby is on board to this paradigm shift of planting! We are also gathering scrap wood to build a shed-of sorts for our outside rabbits & chickens. Sigh.. the work never ends! I am happy that warm weather reduces my spondy flares enough so I can push thru & get some work done!

It is nearly noon and I've wasted half my day already! gah! get back to work already! LOL!

No comments: