Wednesday, March 25, 2009

workin' out!

We worked out again yesterday. Sadly, we've only been able to make it once a week. Timing with the gym and when we can leave the kids in their appropriate places is difficult. We did well. I recently read somewhere on the HappilyThinnerAfter.com forum about those trying to maintain and work out at the same time. The words of 'wisdom' were that expect to have gained at least 5 lbs when working out muscles... water retention AND muscle mass increase. So, add that 5 to the allowed 2 lbs above our last hcg weight and it looks like I'm well in the 7 lb limit. I was 158.2 this morning.

This is the first phase 3 where I am happy to be here. Normally, I was anxious to get back on p2. We are not sure how long we will maintain here... it all depends upon how NAET, working out at the gym & our attitude as things get warm & we feel the need to lose again! lol!

I am looking thru my info & will be posting the info I've found on sourdough recipes and lacto-fermented foods. These are excellent, healthy ways to get our bodies back on a good track to health. My kids who were gluten sensitive were able to eat the sourdough pancakes with no problem! They are sooooo yummy & fluffy! We usually eat them with our homemade blueberry or peach jam (I use honey as sweetener in my jams).

I'll post later when I have something else to say!

No comments: