Saturday, March 21, 2009

hubby's still maintaining

hubby's maintaining quite well on break. I am too.. but about 4 lbs over last hcg date.. not sure why, but it could all be from my gym workout and a flare from horrible places happening this week. I'm just so tired of this I am anxious for the summer heat to help me feel better. I'm no way antsy to get back to p2 which is very odd for me but I am just so tired of not going anywhere right now and I am quite happy to eat. Although, nothing seems tempting or even a tease for me right now. Well, just the hotdogs we got at Costco.. 100% pure beef, no preservatives or chemicals! wow!! yummy!! We've been drinking a lot of fruit smoothies with frozen berries, cream cheese, cream, raw eggs and yogurt to help get the fat content up. They are quite filling and yummy too!! woohoo!

I filed for vocational rehab with the VA and was approved for independent living care. I am anxious to work with them to see what can be done to help me on a day to day scale. If I can keep my flares down, maybe protocol will not be so up & down for me. The hot packs of physical therapy work well to loosen me up & reduce some pain.. but by the time I get home the effects wear off. sigh. I think I need a whole house sauna! LOL!

Well, I've gotta let the bunnies out awhile and maybe take a snooze and drink lots of water...... too much to do and not enough time to get it all done.

No comments: