Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 3 of allergy elimination (NAET)

Today was visit 3 on NAET... all my previously treated allergies were stable! whoot! I noticed that when I ate some wheat & dairy, I did not get drippy nose anymore.

Today I tested weak on
all pesticides (we will take care of them at another time),
melons (could be a mold connection)

the nightshade family:
tomato
potatoe
bell peppers
(nightshade is notorious for causing joint pain..hmmm...)

I think there's a couple I left out but I cannot find my paper right now! ugh!

and all those allergies above do cause issues with my tendons, cartilage and ligaments and nothing else in my body (no organs, glands, etc).

Since the accupuncture needles caused me pain in most places, the doc used a maching using microenergy.. or whatever.. that he uses on children or people afraid of needles. He did treat my belly with needles.

I am very anxious for my next appt!! I am also having my 7 yo start treatment next week. I'm very curious to see what will come up with her. She is toxic with lead, mercury, etc but her body does not seem to be able to absorb nutrients to get her physically strong enough to go thru chelation.

My 10yo daughter went thru first tx and found she is deficient in minerals but they make her weak, so we have to get that one taken care of before we can build up her body to accept the minerals! So she has to drink distilled water, no bathing, no touching water or metals or eating of anything grown underground (peanuts, potatoes, carrots, etc). The doc also showed her how to go thru EFT to help her deal with some emotional issues relating to some of her pain.

That's my blurb for today about NAET....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I lost 2.2 lbs today after 'loading' on hcg for a day... I went up to 159.8 and back down to 157.6. Since hubby started, I felt it would be easier to cook for him and me instead of us separately. He doesn't do so well when he cannot eat, but I can...

Hubby went down to 150.2 (WHOOT WHOOT!)

3 comments:

Amie said...

Hiya Trudi!

It looks like you both are off and running! Awesome!! I am very interested in this allergy elimination stuff you and Biz keep talking about. Is there a site I can get info from? Thanks for all the great links, too - I've added several to my own blog! Hasta ~*~

Dawn said...

I am in my 2nd week of HCG. I am excited to hear about others that are doing the same thing. Come visit my blog. www.weightlossupsanddowns.blogspot.com

Trudi said...

Amie... www.naet.org is where you can find a practioner for the allergy elimination. I'm looking into learning how to do it myself.. it really is simple!

Dawn.. Welcome on board to the path to LOSERVILLE! I'll stop by & say HI!