Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday is today

There is a big front blowing thru... I know... I know.. you probably don't want to hear of my flares .. again. ... but it is here and I hadn't recovered well from the flare from getting sick earlier. Sigh...The roads are very icy here and hubby had to help a neighbor get out of a snow bank because they do not plow or salt our roads. The neighbor said it is like an ice-rink out there!

Today my weight is 157.0. I'm up again. A number of things could be the culprit: inflammation and slow reaction to things I had eaten the other day. Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day.

2 comments:

HCG Girl! said...

{{{{burrr}}}} I hope you are staying warm! Did you notice that you were extra cold while on HCG? I made a comment to my nurse about how COLD I was and she said that is totally normal! I was SO COLD!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that you have inspired me to blog my journey too. Here is my blog address- feel free to stop by!
http://hcgdietblog.blogspot.com/

Trudi said...

I'm cold because of thyroid and I live in Michigan!! I didn't consider the hcg though! Thanks for letting me know about your blog!!