Monday, January 12, 2009

home again

We are back home now. I weighed myself this morning and the scale said 154.4 ... or something like that. I forgot the number and jumped back on the scale ... it said 153.8...!!! woohoo!! I'm doing WELL for having traveling issues!!! I'm very dehydrated today & am sucking down as much water as I can to try to get my lips from being so dry. This is a good sign that the hcg is using water to break down more fat. I will see more good losses over the next couple days!! I am going to look for a possible gain as the hcg makes my body retain water to do it's work. Or it may have already happened this weekend when I bounced between 155 & 154 a couple times.

The future looks GRAND!!!! And please... feel free to become a follower of my blog!

2 comments:

mylife2008 said...

So that's why I have days where I feel like I'm drinking a million gallons of water (it's actually 1 gallon), but my mouth is still dry and I still feel so thirsty - the HCG is using the water to flush out the fat?

Trudi said...

Yes.. you've got it right!! keep on drinking!!