Saturday, December 6, 2008

almost there

today I am down ... to 160.2

We'll see what happens as this storm blowing thru continues to intensify my flare. Swollen joints add weight.... I was shocked at the number this morning. I got on saw the 160.2 and my brain thought it said 161.2, which meant a slight gain. I moseyed to my paper to write the number down before I forgot & was stunned for a minute ... there's no way I lost that much! SO I jumped back on the scale and sure enough.... it said 160.2!

woohooo!!

1 comment:

Amy Ohlson said...

Hey Congratulations on your losses! So, I hate to be a downer but I'm a little frustrated... Yesterday I was only down .4 and today I was the same. I am only on day 8 so it's a little discouraging to see such a slowdown so early on...
Yuck. I’m totally frustrated this morning… The only thing I can figure is that the lady from Community Chiropractic wrote some info on my “food sheet” that might not be totally accurate. Like she said you could have ½ head of lettuce. Apparently you can only have 3 ounces of veggies- I think I’d been having a little more than that. And also- I had forgotten that the 3.5 ounces of protein was BEFORE cooking it- I’d been measuring cooked chicken to 3.5 ounces. And I don’t know- maybe my apples have been too big? Or maybe my HCG has lost it’s potency. All I know is that I’m totally frustrated. I’m going to cut way back today and make sure everything is 100% accurate and if I don’t have a loss tomorrow I’ll call community chiropractic and find out if the stuff I have is crap- it says it dosen't expire until 3/09 so it should be Ok, right? I always keep it wrapped up in tin foil and in a baggie in the fridge...
Oh- and I HAVE been drinking tONS of water too. So can you see my frustration?

thanks Trudi.