Sunday, November 2, 2008

the Ball was a blast!

Photobucket


so here's me & hubby at the Ball. Our professional pics will be sent in the mail in a couple weeks and I'll post them when they come in.

The Ball was a blast & quite an emotional event for us. We miss it soooo much... sigh....

Hubby's basically at goal & his uniform was no longer too tight at his neck or anywhere else! Thank YOU hcg!! Here's a better pic of him...


Photobucket


he went from a tight 36 pants to a loose 32 (notice, he wore his belt UNDER his belly bulge so his belly was larger..). From 180 lbs down to 151 lbs. He's going to continue until all his abnormal fat is gone. We don't know what that weight will be but the symptoms will be similar to a body reacting to a 500 calorie diet.

I have finally lost inches overnight. I put my gown on for the Ball & the bodice was LOOSE! Thankfully my waist was tight enough to hold everything up or I'd have popped out of the top! LOL!

Of course the angle of the photo shows me looking pudgier than I do in real life, but that's ok. I've always taken bad pictures that make me look fatter than what real life shows....

So now my size 10 GAP pants are loose and baggy with this recent reduction. We both deviated yesterday & today, as to be expected at such an event. Hopefully it will pass quickly & hasn't thrown me into a stall/gain again. but with the recent loss.. I don't think that is the case.

I felt so confident at the Ball... I was glowing with joy. I can't believe how much excessive weight has changed me. Well.. Actually, getting the weight off has changed my personality. I was always shy & timid, but now (esp since my Boston trip) I feel strong & beautiful & confident! Esp each day that I am able to 'preen' without shame in front of the mirror. I am really considering buying a mirror for my bedroom instead of having to stand on a stool to see half of myself in the bathroom mirror....

...that would be amazing....

No comments: