Monday, October 27, 2008

Food allergy/sensitivities

I got the results for my food sensitivities lab back today and here are my results... makes sense since several of the foods I've been eating are on this list & I've not been losing... (eggs, cottage cheese, tomaoto as well as nuts on my off hcg days)

Foods I MUST avoid:

chicken eggs
herring
yogurt
caviar
miso
cottage cheese
peanut butter
tempeh

Anything containing gluten

mushrooms
sauerkraut
tomato

blueberry
muskmelon
cantaloupe
green olive
watermelon
coconut

cashew
black walnut
peanuts
sesame
sesame seed

horseradish
vinegar
soy (tamari)
soy sauce

coconut oil
tahini
peanut oil
walnut oil
safflower oil
sesame oil

alcoholic beverages
fermented beverages
coffee
black tea
tomato juice
coconut milk
cashew milk

beet sugar
cane sugar
honey
baker's yeast
molasses
brewer's yeast


sadly, many of these foods are things I really like. My options left are not many of my enjoyable ones... like....grapefruit, scallop, shrimp, celery, eggplant, ......

sigh. But all on the last 2 groupings are because of candida... which makes sense. I've got a script to kill Klebisellia & one to kill candida and we'll see what happens from there!

I loaded back on hcg yesterday & am still in a big flare I didn't get on the scale today. I also started TOM yesterday as well, which causes a lot of bloating for me.

I should start to do really well on protocol now that I cannot eat anything! LOL!

No comments: