Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today is my last day of break

I'm not sure I'm ready to go back on hcg!! I have had 1.5 days of no bloating from eating more food! And I'm enjoying the freedom!!! But I'm also anxious to get through to the 150's as quickly as possible! So tomorrow hubby & I are starting hCG and the 500 calorie diet again. We've only taken a few days off so we do not need to load at all.

On an exciting note... I brought my daughter to our chiropractor today & he noticed my losses and was very interested in my journey. He is really the first person to make a big deal of noticing my losses. Other people have told me they could see it in my face and here & there. But never made a deal ... so I have been wondering if it was really that noticeable or if I hadn't changed much in other people's eyes. I'm glad for his kind words because they really made my day!! I'm sure it's all just vanity, but I feel so good & proud of myself!

I've noticed that I have been super tired this whole time off hcg. I don't know if it's my body dealing with lack of sleep from the kids & chicken pox last week or if it's from no hcg. I picked more blueberries today with my friend and helped her make jam & pie filling this evening. So this post will be kept short because I am completely exhausted.

No comments: