Monday, July 21, 2008

On the 'road' again

I felt soooo bloated yesterday and didn't even eat much. Found the magnesium worked by this morning and I lost a couple pounds!! LOL! pfwhew! I decided my mind is back in the game and I'm cutting my break off short.... I started hcg again today. Hopefully the couple day break will help me break this stall at 170 lbs!! I'm sooo anxious to see 169 & lower!! My weight this morning (before the daily duty event) was 171.2. Hubby took a short break with me too. His cravings were getting bad (like mine) but after yesterday's gain, he decided to keep going. It sounds suspiciously like he's enjoying seeing his losses! LOL! So we're back on track today.

I started all my kids on the magnesium too... After I bought it for me, I remembered that it helps with adhd issues & helps calm kids down. Today it is starting to work on the older ones to calm down & help them sleep better. The older ones are letting me know. It is good to see them not so touchy with each other today! The younger ones started this morning, so it will be a couple days before they get enough into their system to notice a difference. THANK YOU MAGNESIUM!!!

2 comments:

journey said...

I'm gonna try the M!

I didn't know you could have blogs associated with the forum...

I started one, but it was prior to the new forum, so.........

Thanks for your input on the forum.

Trudi said...

This blog is not associtated with the forum.. it's on my own, but I link to the forum & from the forum to here!!

You are doing great so far.. hope to see your blog journal.. lemme know so I can link to you too!