Friday, July 11, 2008

Holy Cow Batman!!

Dennis lost 2.2 lbs after quite a while losing only tiny amounts each day!! That's even after drinking a beer last night!! We both had to do eggs all day because we were tired of stead and had nothing else to eat for protein. So eggs was the choice.

I was thinking yesterday about how close we are getting ... then remembered there is a 5lb(or more) difference between our digital scale & our analogue scale. The digital runs heavier. So we may be even closer than we thought!!! I might possibly already be in the 160's!!! I"m so pleased to have hit 170.6 today....I am constantly hitting numbers I haven't seen in 7 years! My 3rd pregnancy started around here and I was forced to gain 30 or more pounds the last half of the pregnancy. I went into pre-term labor at 20 weeks and the midwives told me I HAD to eat to keep the baby in. Had to eat a LOT of protein too. So I blew up horribly. Ended up delivering only a month early (which is usual for me) and she did fine. We just found out she's got Turner's Syndrome ,though, which is a common genetic defect in today's day.

Oh wow... I went back a bit there! LOL! So today I'm celebrating I have only 2 pregnancies to get off!

No comments: