Wednesday, July 16, 2008

He's finally ahead

Hubby is finally smaller than me again.... sigh... but knowing how much easier men lose, I was expecting it. My goal was to see the 160's before him, but that's ok. I've hit another bump in the road... ovulation moment & again... constipation.

I took measurements hoping... and found I have lost 3 inches!

_____5/8 ___6/18 ___7/3 ___ 7/16
height... 64" ..... 64".......64" .......64"
weight...203 ......179......172.8 ......170.6
chest......44" ..... 43" .....41" ...... 40
ribs.........38" ..... 37"......34 ..... 34
waist.......42" .... 38"......35 ....... 34
hips.........45" .....42.......41 ......40
that makes a total of 21 total inches on the measured parts (not including arms, legs, neck, etc)


so it is good to see things are still slimming down. Now if I could only get the intestines to clean out I'd feel MUCH better & I'm sure lose even more! LOL!

I haven't talked to hubby yet this morning but his stats were blaring at me on the paper in the bathroom... 168.8! Yea! He made it to the 160's!! I HOPE tomorrow I'll be there too.... I'm again going thru a very squichy & blubbery time so I hope it's leaving soon! I'd like to be down before the summer is out! It's funny how I was planning on being in the 150's by this time. I NEVER expected to be stalled for so long or going so slow. My first 4 weeks were astounding losses! And to compare pounds loss is depressing. But really, it's not always about the pounds, but about the inches as well!

No comments: