Saturday, June 14, 2008

2nd Round: Loading Day 1 Sublingual

YEAH!! My hcg came in today & I AM SOOO EXCITED!! I thought I was going to have to wait another week. Once I realized I had all the supplies needed to take it sublingulally (under tongue) this time, I started today! Perfect timeing since we celebrated my youngest son's 3rd birthday a couple days early because hubby will be out of town on Monday. So DQ cake was in my protocol!! I'm working very hard at loading properly this time. I don't want to be hungry like I was the last time..

Ok, so sublingual method is cheaper in a sense because you don't have to pay for all the needles & syringes & bac water. But you potentially use more hCG this round. I'm trying it to see how well I do and can change after 3 weeks.

INSTRUCTIONS:
SUPPLIES:
~ 80 proof or higher liquor (tequila, vodka, rum, etc)
~ a syringe to measure in cc or ml,
~ a small brown or blue glass bottle with a lid.
~ water
:::: Mix 5 ml water with 5 ml liquor in a small brown glass bottle. Since I got the hCG with the rubber top, I just injected a bit of water to dissolve the powder, then I drew it out and squirted it into the brown bottle. I'm trying 150 IU's so my doseage is .15ml in morning and .15ml in evening and put it under my tongue.


Pretty easy. So today & tomorrow are loading days with the hCG in my system. The loads are to fill the fat cells to keep from hunger during the protocol. Whatever pounds you gain during the loading days are lost within the first 2 days of the VLCD (very low calorie diet). It is best to not load on sugar things like candy. Go for the high fat stuff... cream cheese, ice cream, nuts, mac & cheese, donuts, brownies, etc. I don't normally eat like this so it is very strange for me. But I am stuffed tonight and am very uncomfortable. ugh!

My hubby will be starting a week later because he is going out of town awhile. I know I could wait for him, but I am to anxious to get this weight off already. I'm sure he'll be done way before me though, but maybe not!! I'm thinking constantly about where I'll be in the next 3-4 weeks. I lost 23 pounds the last 3 weeks... If I do that well this round.. wow... I could be down to the 150's!!! IN 3 WEEKS!! Oh I'm praying I'll do that well!! I think I will because my fat is sooo loose & buttery right now. It's kinda disgusting to see it jiggle so much. It's like play-dough... getting ready to be released!!

Can you tell I'm excited??

No comments: