Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 21

Yea! I've got 1.2 pounds until I've lost 20 pounds!! In 3 weeks!! Yeah!! This stuff works!! It seems my pants are starting to get too big.. I'm not sure if they're just stretched out or not. I'm a little surprised I haven't seen much change with so much weight-loss. But then I don't have a full length mirror to really see a difference. I am taking pictures each Saturday so I can compare that way. I can only see all the fat left on me & it is so visibls now that is is loosening up & becoming very squishy. I'm anxious to see how well the hCG deals with the belly stretch marks & oddities that happen from 5 pregnancies.

1 comment:

Two Doves in Texas said...

Trudi,

You are doing very well. You have already knocked out 1/3 of your goal in a flash.

I am 5'4 with a medium frame and just trying to let the hcg do it's thing till it's done. I was closer to a small frame, right on the edge of the requirements, so don't know where this will all lead. Heaven only knows is about as accurate as I can get!

Lots of love and prayers for your continued success. May every grace deposited in Heaven for this wonderful season of restoration be released to you.

Love, Victoria