Monday, May 12, 2008

DAY 2: VLCD

Sun. May 11th
DAY 2 vlcd: Scale says...... 187 lbs. (!?!?!?!?!) Hubby confirmed my eyes were seeing right. He got a HUGE grin on his face and said "bend over for your next shot!" LOL!! He's enjoying this waaaaay to much!!

So that looks like 10 lbs since I weighed myself Friday evening.... I think I'll take measurements today to tell better where I'm losing... I see a bit less of Dunlap Diseases (where my belly has done lapped over my belt...!) and my face is thinning a tiny bit too.

BKFST: tea again... I had a newman-o....yummmmmm! maybe tomorrow I'll have more control. We have home fellowship this noon so it will be impossible to be perfect with the diet. I think I'll just have a couple meatballs I'm bringing, a cucumber and maybe an apple.

PM: My hunger today is much better. Still hungry because I did not do the proper gorging myself on all bad foods for the first 2-3 days of injections. Darn it!! I missed out!!!

No comments: