Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 19

Wow.. it's been a long weekend of teeny cheats that kept me going nowhere! ugh! We worked hard all weekend moving flagstone rocks and building up a terraced area on the back of the house to make the area level for a garden spot. Pfwhew!! It definitely hurt my back and joints but I was determined to get it done. Needless to say, the heavy activity level caused me to be hungry (and weak against temptation of a couple cookies & a small slice of lasagna) and caused me to stall or gain slightly. I guess when you work muscles, your body says store water, which causes a gain or stall.

The hormones have messed up my female cycle a bit too. It looks like it is trying to start today (a week late), but we'll see what happens. Sometimes hCG will cause issues there. I have happily lost 16.2 pounds and am in week 3. I was hoping to be farther along, but stuff happened and ... well... I've been a weak putz and nibbled on non-protocol things a few times too. My goal is to hit the 20 pound marker by this Saturday or Sunday....I HOPE!!

No comments: