Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 12

Stayed the same weight.. pfwhew! It's soooo scary to see that you've gained 4 or 5 pounds thru the day. After each potty time, I weigh... I never realized water weighed so much! But then, it is nice to see that I can lose 3 lbs just like that! LOL! Today I was good. Had to do dentist and the kids were hungry on the way home. Stopped at Wendy's and.. oh my... the food smelled soooo good! But I did NOT cheat!! woohooo! But ... dinner was not good. I'm going to have to remember to eat something before I cook for the rest. I was waiting for my beef & asparagus to broil in the toaster oven. ... My kids were fussing & getting into things in the kitchen because they were 'starving' and couldn't wait another minute! A pounding hunger headache added to the chaos. My brain does not function well during times like these! As I cooked up some pancakes, I snitched one.... ugh! Oh well... I've been good on everything else. I pray the scale is good to me tomorrow. **cross fingers**

I go tomorrow to pick up my next pre-filled shots. I think either I'm on the wrong dose or the last batch was old and not working properly. My doc is moving into private practice this week and I've been having a difficult time contacting her! I hope she is in her new office tomorrow so I can have a minute's chat with her about what is going on.

I'm happy to report that my fat places are getting jigglier!! It's been over 4 years since I've been in the 170's. The last 2 pregnancies really packed on the most for me. I cannot wait to be able to wear a size 10 pants again!! I'm tired of being in a 12 for so long....sigh.

No comments: